Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 3 Challenge Complete - Rhinoa

I finished my sixth book today and this completes my challenge woo!

I read:

1) Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K Hamilton
2) The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K Hamilton
3) Circus of the Damned - Laurell K Hamilton
4) The Lunatic Cafe - Laurell K Hamilton
5) Bloody Bones - Laurell K Hamilton
6) The Killing Dance - Laurell K Hamilton

For reviews see my blog Rhinoa's Ramblings I have had this series recommended to be by various people because I love Anne Rice. To be honest though when reading them, there wasn't too much in common besides involving vampires. I quite liked what I have read in the series, but I still much prefer Anne Rice. I will finish the series, but I need a break for a while. Having read a fair bit of urban fantasy, I can see where they got a lot of inspiration.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Pheelya said...

Isn't Hamilton a wondersul writer!

 
At June 25, 2007 at 2:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I enjoyed starting this series. The Gentry books look good as well so I might give those a go at some point.

 
At June 25, 2007 at 11:05 PM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

wow, rhinoa! finished already?! what are you going to read now? :)

 
At June 27, 2007 at 2:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Alison, I got it completed much quicker than I expected. The books were really easy to read and very absorbing. I like the look of her Gentry books about faeries as well so might give them a go in the future.

I am reading 1001 Arabian Nights at the moment and then will move on to finish Don Quixote and a couple of other classics for another challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home