Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Completed!

Well I titled my last post as 2nd to last book, but it was really as my last because I read my bonus book rather than the last one in my challenge list. I didn't realize today was the last day of the challenge, so instead of trying to read that last book tonight, I'll just say that I was successful... because I was! I slated myself to read 11 books, plus 2 bonus or alternative books and I read 12 books altogether, 1 more than I promised myself. The titles I completed are:

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Gossamer by Lois Lowry
The Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs by Betty Birney
Among the Betrayed by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Among the Barons by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Aleutian Sparrow by Karen Hesse
The Lost Flower Children by Janet Taylor Lisle
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Stewart
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

The only book I didn't get to was Inkspell by Cornelia Funke...simply because it was constantly checked out at work. Stupid Summer Reading Program! Hehe, just kidding! I'll get to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home