Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Final lists

Well, I didn't get all the books on my list read because I wound up changing my mind, adding new books that friends told me about, and of course totally forgot about HP 7 coming out! I still can't believe that one! But I am still happy with what I did get to read so far this summer :)

Here is the finally list of what I have read!

The Poe Shadow - Matthew Pearl
Danse Macabre - Laurell K. Hamilton
Rain Village - Carolyon Turgeon
Black Moon Rising - Damien Ashton
Wild Women's Weekend - Lynne Kaufman
Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off: The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield
HP and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling


Still on my nightstand and intend to read soon:

The Demon Awakes - R.A. Salvatore **currently reading
Disobedience - Naomi Alderman
Ophelia - Lisa Klein
Voodoo Season - Jewell Parker Rhodes
The Double Bind - Chris Bohjalian Twilight - Stephanie Meyer A Killer Stitch - Maggie Sefton Mistreal's Kiss - Laurell K. Hamilton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home