Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finished! Dewey

My very first challenge, successfully completed. :) This was so much fun. I hope it's going to be an annual event.

Here's my review of Mockingbird, the biography of Harper Lee.

Here is an ongoing project connected to Wifework by Susan Maushart. Instead of the usual way of reading it and writing a review, I've been posting notes on each chapter. So far there are only notes on chapters 1 through 3, but if you're interested, you can keep coming back and joining in on the discussion. I think it'll take me weeks to get the notes for all 17 chapters posted. The link is to the category, so following the link will bring you to all the posts (so far) on the book.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home